Wow! Choose the option of playing Dragon Age? That’s a great idea. This is because Dragon Age is one of the best action role-playing games. This video game received many awards worldwide from various publications in 2014. Well, let me know you that Dragon age Inquisition is the sequel of Dragon Age Origin and Dragon Age II.
But then bad luck hits on you! You are about to play Dragon Age and you are a Windows 10 user. Wondering why so? Umm… there is a problem with Dragon Age Inquisition when you are going to play it on Windows 10.
A variety of users complain about it, that Dragon Age Inquisition is not launching on Windows 10.
Dragon Age Inquisition Won’t Launch Origin
Are you one of those players who continuously face issues with Dragon Age Inquisition as it won’t launch originally in Windows 10? Don’t worry dear! I have good news for you. You know what? This is not at all a serious problem to get worried about.
Take a look at the solution.
Step 1: Go to your PC and open your game Installer Folder. Then right click on the game executable and do select properties.
Step 2: Now Click on the Compatibility tab. After that please click on the Run Compatibility Trouble Shooter.
Step 3: Now what you’ve to do is to click on Try Recommendation Settings and then click Test. After that, do check if the game runs properly or not.
I genuinely hope that after following these steps, Dragon Age Inquisition will run smoothly. If so, apply the setting and click on the exit button.
Dragon Age Inquisition Won’t Launch windows 10
Having a problem with crashed Dragon Age Inquisition on startup in Windows 10 version? Let’s not get worried. 1 problem, 5 solutions! I mean, these 5 methods can resolve your Dragon Age inquisition won’t launch on Windows 10 issue.
Have a look.
At first, check your computer’s configuration as per the following steps:
- First, press Windows+R keys and then write dxdiag in the run box. Now, press Enter in order to open DirectX Diagnostic Tool. If not launched, it definitely has some corrupted files. For this, download and install DirectX.
- After launching, see the system tab and check the OS version, RAM, processor, and DirectX version information.
It seems that your graphic driver is outdated. Thus the issue occurs and Dragon Age Inquisition won’t launch on your Windows 10 version. to update the graphic driver
- Do go to the Control Panel and check the application that is with the graphic card. Go to this program to manage the graphic card settings and update them.
- You’ve to press Windows+X keys and select Graphics Manager from the pop-up menu to open it. Expand the Disney adapters. Then right-click on the graphic driver to select Update driver. Then, go to Search automatically for updated diver software.
Anti-virus can block game features and problems occur. For this, you can keep the game in the anti-virus software exception list in Windows Defender. Follow the steps:
- Start- Setting- Update & Security- Windows Defender- Open Windows Defender Security Center- Virus & Threat Protection- Virus & Threat Protection Settings.
- Choose Add or Remove Exclusion under the Exclusion section.
- Click on the plus icon next to the Add an exclusion and select Folder from the pop-up menu. Now choose Select Folder under game folder.
In order to run the game on compatibility mode:
- Right-click on the game icon on the desktop and go to the game installation folder. Select Open file location.
- Right-click on the game executable and go to Properties.
- Go for the Compatibility tab and find the box next to Run this program in compatibility mode. Click ok.
- Run the game and check.
To verify the game files:
- Go to Origin client. Sign in to your account.
- Choose My game library on the left panel.
- Right-click on a Game option and select Repair.
Why Won’t Dragon Age Inquisition Start
Well! There can be many reasons. Sometimes it’s for missing or corrupted files. Sometimes the reason is that the DirectX or VC Redist version you download may coincide with the game and prevents it from starting.
There is also the possibility that Dragon Age won’t start because it crashes to the desktop during launching.
Dragon Age Inquisition Won’t Start Origin
Having issues with Dragon Age ? Won’t It start origin?
Here the solution:
- Go to Origin Client and sign in to your account.
- Choose MY Game Library Option.
- Do Right-click on Dragon Inquisition Age and go for the option Repair. Find out if the issue is resolved or not.
Dragon Age Inquisition not Starting PC
Hold on! Dragon Inquisition Age is not starting on PC because other third-party services or Windows services are running in the background.
- Go to Game Library and right click on the button Dragon Age. Then choose Repair Game.
How It works
After choosing this process, the client begins to verify the game files and automatically downloads the missing files, and changes the corrupted files if there are any.
If you’re done with the process, find out if the issue persists or not by running the game.
Dragon Age Inquisition Won’t Load
You see, I have already discussed earlier in this article that the issue can occur for a variety of reasons: missing files, other services running on the background, and many more.
I can suggest you one thing. If you find that Dragon Age won’t load on your computer or laptop or notebook, you can try to use Restore Repair. It has the ability to scan the repositories and change the corrupt and missing files.
Yes! This process works in most of the cases, where the problem is due to the system corruption.
Dragon Age Inquisition Stopped Working
Listen to the advices of the other users. Yes. You can save Dragon Age Inquisition from stopped working in that way too.
Deactivate your antivirus for a few minutes. Then try again to start playing the game. Hope, this process will work for you.
Go Ahead For The Game
Well, I can hope that you have gone through this particular article very carefully and have followed the methods properly. I am quite sure that your quarries are quenched now.
So? What are you waiting for? Go for the game at once.
READ MORE: Tap Provider V9 for Private Tunnel Network